Friday, January 23, 2009

Weirddd

Got no work today.
I'm bored to death and it 12 plus in the morning.
I smell something peculiar on my bed sheets, and its making my toes tingle.

So i woke up and went to lot 1 alone, smoked alone, shopped alone. I'm lacking of friends. I wasted my money on the stupidest things such as sweets, eyeliner(like what the fuck), bread(even more what the fuck). Its been a weird day.
The sweets help with the craving of ciggarettes. Apparently i cant smoke at home.
It has become a dream of mine to ask my mother to light my ciggarette for me. When that day comes, i shall go town and become a busker. No link.

I like Alphabeat. They have really nice upbeat music. I like the way the guy and the girl sings together with a high and low tone. Its really cool.
Chey, music review per.

I realised i have become more vulgar since i work at zara. I have a friend name BJ. I call him blow job. My other friend like to garuk her privates. So i call her pepek gatal. Really. I have become a very vulgar person.
I have so many things to cut down on.
-Ciggarettes
-Vulgarity
Last day of work is on saturday next week. I cant wait, but i feel kinda sad. Like they have become like family. Managers are like parents and the colleagues are like brothers and sisters. Its heart breaking.
Drama kene lebih sikit.

Ah suck cock ah.

No comments: