Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy new year everyone

Its 2009.
I would like to thank rosa and syahmi for spending their new year's with me.
Chey, i sound like i just got an award.
Anyway, i spent the day with rosa and syahmi. I did not expect this was how i was going to spend my new year's but it was enjoyable. We watched the fireworks which were beautiful(i watch it every year). Then we headed back to bp and ate at mcdonalds. It was the only thing open. Rosa and syahmi were forced to wait with me for the first LRT. So we went to syahmi house and watch shutter. Which i slept half the time.
So i got home at 6am. I was so happy to be on my bed.
Oh and i saw a lot of fajarians. :/

At work, we had a briefing and they asked what was the best thing that happen to you in 2008. I said," graduating from school". Then they asked," Wasnt getting a job at zara the best thing?" Fuck no. If they asked what was the worst thing, well, now i know my answer.

And i got my pay slip. Fucking disappointing. I didnt get my sales commision cause we didnt hit the sales target. I mean they increased the fucking target. Its like they dont want to pay us the commision. This shall go to court.

Work was fine actually. I feel comfortable around my workmates now. And some couple made out in the middle of nowhere. I was so tempted to throw my shoe.

So new resolutions:
1)smoke less
2)Use less vulgar words
3)Get married,fakeeeeeeeeeee
4)Die die go to poly
5)kill all the mat reps and minah reps
6)Find another job

Actually i dont really want to quit my job. I want to continue working at zara but as part time. I mean, i already made friends and everything. So i thought maybe i should just stay. I dont know, time will tell.

Till the next off-day!

No comments: