Monday, January 05, 2009

Going into depression

I have a few things to be depressed about.

1)I dont have enough money
2)The couples that come to my workplace.

Well, right now there's only 2. But its enough for me to want to kill myself.
It is so depressing to see the couples that come to my workplace. The boyfriends would hold the girlfriend's clothes for them and line up at the fitting room for them. They dont mind that they might look stupid being around so many women but they're only thinking of their girlfriend's happiness. It is sooo depressing.
I suddenly miss a certain someone..

Anyway, i went out with afiqah today. We went shopping feeling like rich girls. Padahal padahal.
By the end of the day i was left with 200 plus in my bank. I didnt know i spend money that excessively. Its terrifying.

But i bought this topshop bag which was sooo worth it. Haha.

I'm tired. i want to sleep. Dream of....some hot guy.

No comments: