Friday, January 30, 2009

Dream come trueeee

So i got Singapore poly. I'm taking chemical process technology. I'm more excited about getting singapore poly than the course. Like what the hell right. I know.

I got afiqah's text first before i got my posting. They fucking send it in the early hours of the morning. I mean seriously couldnt they wait for the sun to rise. Some people still need their sleep. After that, i couldnt go back to sleep. Then everyone kept asking what course i got in and stuff like that. Then, they ask what hsould do next. Like how would i know, im not MOE. I mean i know i have a lot of connections but still right.

I'm watching jackie chan adventures. It is soo funny.
Its so sad i'm watching this.

I miss afiqah.
I hope im getting my pay tomorrow. When i get my pay, i'll run to the nearest place that sells an ipod and i will buy an ipod, no questions asked. I've been like thinking about it and everything. Goddddddd, i cant wait to buy it. I can't wait to see $900 in my bank.

AND tomorrow is my last day of work, its exhilarating.

So i was going down to buy something from the 'mama' shop. I was on my way down and i missed a step at the last staircase and fell on my face. I quickly got up, looked around and saw this old ass uncle looking at me. Then he came to me and tried to help me and stuff but seriously i dont think he could have helped me. He cant even walk properly.

Boo, i have to wake up extra early tomorrow.

No comments: