Sunday, January 25, 2009

Happy chinese new year!

I dont know why they make such a big deal out of chinese new year. I mean I had to work during new year's eve. We didnt even get half day. Then chinese new year comes and everywhere is closed by 5. Singapore is sooooo prejudiced.
At least i got to go home early today. I did not get enough sleep last night and i kept falling asleep wherever i went. I think i could have slept while standing.

So, i have no plans tomorrow. Was supposed to go out with the girls but afiqah decided to go out with less cool people. Haha.
So who wants to go out with me? Pathetic per.

My uncle decided to buy me a laptop for my 'great' results. Hahaha. I'll just take whatever i get.
And my sister is para para dancing at home. Its very difficult to watch.

I'm bored to death. I'm watching saturday night live.
This is a video from SNL. Justin timberlake doing his version of single ladies by beyonce. I think its the best SNL everrr. Hahaha.

No comments: