Monday, January 12, 2009

12 January 2009, 2pm

I swear i had panic attacks everytime i think about getting the results, just now. On my way to work, I thought i was going to faint and my head would drop top the lap of the guy beside me and it may seem like i'm sucking his dick.
It was sooo terrifying. I was like imagining myself fainting when i got my results. Every minute, every second was torture.
Okay, maybe i'm exaggerating a little.

BUT, my results were shockingly not bad.
So, L1R5 i got 19 and L1R4 i got 16. Singapore poly here i come.

Results were:
Eng-B4
Malay-B4
Maths-B3
A.Maths-B3
Combined science-A2 (wahhhhh)
Combined Humanities-C5 (hancurrrrr)

So the combined humanities was the spoiler. I believe its because of social studies. Social Studies is so not needed. We all know we still hate Singapore at the end of each lesson.

I have a new box of magical sticks. Well, i need them because it controls my horniness. Hahaha, its a theory afiqah came out with. I believe its all in the mind. Afiqah has been led to believe that people get horny because they dont smoke.
I think its a pretty good theory.
Yeah right.

EEEE, i'm getting irritated with someone on MSN. I hope lightning strikes his computer and he wont be able to irritate me.

I hope to get a macbook.

No comments: