Friday, January 09, 2009

10.15pm

My hair smells super nice right now.

So i finished work early today. I was like "bye suckers," to all my workmates. It was a joyous moment. Yay.

I'm tired, really. I dont have the mood blog actually. But i'm keeping it aliveee. Anyway, people with BO should be banned from trying on clothes. Or going around crowded places. I mean if you have a little BO, its fine. Like everyone has BO. But some people have massive amounts of it. Like really. They stink up the whole place.

I met afiqah and her sisters today. Luckily i bought a new box of magical sticks.
This week i have already wasted my money on 3 boxes. 3. I didnt know i smoked so much. I think its the results on monday. Magical sticks prevents panic attacks.
I dont actually have panic attacks, but i might have. So i smoke, just to be safe.

I need a new phone. My phone is getting sooo damn boring and i just need some new shit. Poverty is hard.

So i cant wait for 2 feb. That'll be my last pay. I'll have to find a new job soon.

I'm stressed. I'm thinking about monday, and i'm stressed. Like pinch me somebody.

Minah rep is going to sleep now.
I have finally accepted who i have become. FAKEEEE. Never was and never will be a minah rep.

No comments: