Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Back to poverty

So i'm back to being poor. I went off and did my hair today. So now i think i look like a minah rep, i should kill myself. But my hair is like super brown, with light brown highlights.

So, i was folding clothes the other day as per usual. This lady comes up to me and of course asks me if i work there. Really, they're so dumb. Then she starts looking at my breasts. She did not just look, she stared. So, i quickly answered i worked there so she would stop staring at my boobs. I later realised she was actually looking for a name tag.
She could just have asked and wait for an answer.

Its my off-day today. My bank has 100+ in it. My magical sticks run out every 3 days now. So i spend around 20+ on magical sticks. They are soo money depriving.

And the results are coming out this coming monday and i'm scared to death. So, i'm trying this thing. Like not to think about it.

Life is so stressful without money.

OOOHH, i love the supermassive black hole by muse. Muse is so sexayyyyyyy.
Sexy band boys:
1) Julian Casablancas
2) The muse lead singer(didnt check out his name)
3) Alex turner

I'm hungry to the max. I gonna go eat the couch or something.

No comments: