Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sunday evening.

Its my day off.
Tomorrow is result day. And i need to control my panic attacks but i cant cause i cant go out. Like its becoming a really bad day. Not to mention i have work tomorrow. Like which part of 'i'm getting my results tomorrow' do they not understand.

So last night i got off work and saw this little girl sitting by the stairs. I swore she looked familiar. I realised it was Afiqah. Its the working thing. Sometimes i think i see things which are not there but actually i see things perfectly fine. So we walked to the bus stop behind taka with my new work friend/bestfriend. We waited for 190 which came every 5 minutes but with the whole of town in it. So we ended up taking 171 which goes around singapore. By the time we got to BP it was 12.20am. Then afiqah went to 7 eleven to buy some shit. Haha. And when we got to the LRT station the lrt was closed. It was even funnier seeing like this group of people buying standard ticket. So we ended up walking back home.

Which i almost died half way.

I want to watch the curious case of benjamin button. Brad pitt is sooooo hot. Godddddd.

And i havent bathed. Haha.

Okay bye.

No comments: