Thursday, January 29, 2009

Unable to want, not allowed to want

I have just realised something and it saddens me.

I am soo very tired. I worked till around 12 last night and had work this morning. I got about 4 hours of sleep which was not enough, obviously. Then at work my friend didnt come so i had to handle the place alone. But it was sad though. I was going to be seeing some of my work friends for the last time and i really felt like crying. This is definitely not me being dramatic but it felt dramatic.

I'm watching America's next top model and the girls are such confident fucked up bitches. Hahaha.

I'm painting my nails and i'm supposed to be uploading pictures. Hitam has been pestering me. I shall do it tomorrow when my nail polish is dry.

They dont play my favourite mercedes advertisement anymore. Its depressing.

I was in the stockroom just now at work and one of my managers was inside folding clothes. The radio was on. I believe it was class 95. Then all of a sudden my manager starts singing and dancing. Mind you there were only me and him inside. So when i saw him dancing, i slowly moved inside the stockroom, hide in a corner and laughed my ass off alone. It was so funny.

I have black very emo nails. It was blue at first but it was too blue.

I have not smoked enough today. And i feel like dying. So maybe, hopefully i got enough money t buy tomorrow. I shall korek my house upside down till i find $10.30.

Okay bye

No comments: