Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Title not needed

Went out with The Girls today. Went to Henderson waves. It was the most tiring adventure of my life. Its more tiring than playing tennis for 2 hours, i'm sure.
Not true actually, but it came close.
Pictures will maybe be uploaded soon. If i'm not too lazy. I really want this blog to be pictureful, and not pictureless.

Off days! Wed, thur, fri and saturday! WOO! Like i might get used to staying at home. I'm thinking of sleeping, all the way till sunday. I should be extra energetic when i go back to work. Should be good.

I am tired.

I have submitted my choices. I was like shaking and shivering, i might just have a fever. Padahal nk submit form. But really, it was so scaryyyy.
So my first choice is chemical engineering. Hopefully i get it. It has become my dream to build bombs.

Really, i'm too tired to blog.

I like need to snog somebody. HAHA.

So i was on my way home. I saw this couple like motek-ing under the block. At first it was like depressing (hahaha). Then i came closer and i noticed the guy had boobs.
People sometimes shock and awe me.
Then i felt disgusted. I rather see old people motek.

Im tired, really. I might just sleep on my dining table.

No comments: