Wednesday, March 04, 2009

your feelings are more important, of course

So ive been wasting my afternoons and nights on the computer, watching this korean drama called boys before flowers. KOREAN DRAMAS ARE SO ADDICTIVE. Its so addictive that i even forgot to eat. I woke up at 12 (btw, i slept at 6 last night), bathed and straight went to the laptop and start streaming the videos. My mother reminded me that i havent eaten and i took a break and my ass haven't hurt that bad in such a long time. I love korean boys.

So i have finally uploaded all the pictures. Even the ones from botanic gardens which i realised had 200 plus photos. So you understand why it took weeks.
The pictures are all here, http://www.dhirah1992.multiply.com/

I should go out or get a job. I'm might open up a nail salon at my house too. The only other thing i do other than the computer is paint my nails. Seriously.

I'm thinking of redecorating my room. Thats how bored and lifeless i am. I'm even thinking of cleaning my room.



















No comments: