Tuesday, March 24, 2009

What is happening?

SOOO, i fucking got lost in eunos. LIKE EUNOS. Of all places. That place is soo ewyyy and old and tertinggal zaman. I missed a stop cause i was sleeping in the bus. I had to walk around and pretend like i live there, look confident and shit. I found my way around anyway. I got a good sense of direction, like my walking-talking map, my father.
And by the way, its a stupid job and i want to find some other job.

Met jane, and went to her house, supposedly to admire the beautful structure of her new home. Buuuut, its no different from yours or mine.

I still havent upload the pictures. I will, really. But i got some briefing thing at school tomorrow and i have to wake up early and all. Be understandable. I'm a busy person, in my world.

Met eun just now, i miss her.

No comments: