Friday, March 27, 2009

echoes of the past

I'm just gonna say flat out, i dont want to blog right now. But SOMEBODYYYYYYY, is forcing me to blog cause she's "feeling feeling nk bace". I dnt even know why i'm doing this. Maybe its because i for once want to satisfy her needs. Hahahaha. Its afiqah by the way. She's very forceful. And i thought i was persuasive.

So, i went out to meet afiqah and blank and eun. We sat at starbucks and of course my engine starts and i talk non-stop. I only stop to catch my breath. Hahaha, but no, i dont talk that much. I exaggerate most of what i actually do. Seriously.
Anyway, flingy boys are very rare although you think they're very common. But they're not. But i happen to know alot of them. But they're my flings, so.. Too bad.

I really dont want to blog right now.
Hopefully saturday happens. And hopefully some parts of the plan wont happen.

My nails change colour like i change clothes. Its amazing how much time i put in to make my nails look pretty. I've got to get a life.

*faints* I'm starting to hate blogging. Hahaha.

No comments: