Wednesday, March 18, 2009

To waste such time.

So, i was supposed to post up pictures but never got around to doing it. Thinking about how long it'll take makes me even more lazier to do it. So i am very sorry people who are in my pictures and want my pictures cause you may never get them. But i'm going to make sure that you do cause thats the only power ive got.

So i did the whole enrolment thing by myself as in wthout parents. It was a big blur but i did it anyway. The whole student card id thing was so quick. They did it like in maybe 5 seconds. 1-sit down, 2,3,4-cheeseeeeee, 5-you get your card. But i look like some fucked up asshole on the card. I dont think they'll recognise me if i showed the card. The person on the card look so uglyy. Padahal its me.

I went out with afiqah and huda and nizam yesterday. We watched coming soon which by the way is the worst movie everrrrrr. Dont watch it, seriously. Dont waste your time.
Maybe part of it being the worst movie is because i am a coward. I am, whatever.

Oh well, ill post up pictures tonight. Maybeeeeeee, dont get you hopes up.
I might be going out with a certain someone later. Although i shouldnt.

No comments: