Monday, March 02, 2009

Friends

So, we had a surprise party for Andreyana yg-tk-menjadi. Cause like me and afiqah almost bumped into them on the way to getting the pizza. And when they got there the surprise team was not there. But it turned out alright. Hahaha, although there was this one part when afiqah and me were on the way to the station, there was a massive flood. Okay, not that massive but the water level was up to our ankles. So to me it was massive. We just dragged our feet through even though the water was fuck shit dirty. We laughed our way there. It made me happy though for some unknown reason. Little things make me happy.

I feel tired but weirdly not sleepy. I have become nocturnal, tired or not. It is now not a choice anymore but part of my life. I shall live with the owls. Although not all owls are nocturnal, so i shall live with the nocturnal ones.

I love my 5 girls, which includes me. I love me most. I am the coolest i cant deny it which is why, me i shall love more.

And tits, feel better. =)

No comments: