Sunday, March 22, 2009

Its haunting.

Something haunts me. I cannot get it off my mind.

So, i went off to batam for the weekend. It was one of the worst and maybe best holidays ive ever been on. Although the whole ferry thing, freaks me out a little. Like when i was onboard the thing, it was all unstable and swaying. I felt all sea-sicky. Anyway, the ferry experience isnt something i want to experience again.
The hotel room was pretty and big. ANDD, it came with a games room which had wii and x box and pool tables. The pool was so much cheaper than singapore's. I suggest people should go to batam to play pool. Just to play pool.
I lost to my father countless games. He's getting old and cranky, so i had to let him win. And partly because he's better. Partly only, like one quarter like that.
After losing all the time, i went off to play wii, which was ubber fun. Though tiring. I was running around the room although the thing runs by itself. It seemed soooo real. I looked dumb.
But the best thing was nothing was out of reach. Everything was sooooo cheap. And the ciggies box there were like huge and cheap. Tempted like shit but no. I have decided to quit. Like real only.

Anyway, picturesssss!








































No comments: