Thursday, March 19, 2009

When no one is around

Today, i went out with syarini, khairil and jane. It was a blast really. And since they're going to SP too, except for jane though. She have to wait long long one. Haha. Anyway, i bumped into andreyana while playing pool. I got so excited for some reason. Anyway, its been such a long time since i played pool. That must be the reason why i lost all games. I never lose. I'm too good, really.

I'm feeling a little weird. I dont like myself these days. I'm becoming so indecisive. I used to know what i want, where i want to go. I used to be able to express myself with such details. Now, i'm just out of words. I feel so lost. Maybe just at this point of time. I'm sure to wake up the next morning feeling like a whole different person. But at the same time maybe not. I fear that the most. Waking up feeling as useless as i did the night before.
There are so many things going through my mind right now. And for once, i'd like to write it down here. Since this place is just full of how my days function.
I'm not a serious person, really. But, i can be when i want to. But i think its just a boring side of me.
Right now, i'm just feeling flat out sad. Maybe there is a reason, maybe there isn't. Its one of my many mysteries unsolved. Haha, but i'll be fine, whatever.

No comments: