Tuesday, March 03, 2009

The sleepless nights

Its 4.57am. I have yet to sleep for i am now living with the owls.

Ive got tons of pictures from yesterday's outing and i have not posted it or uploaded it for everyone. I can make people wait for 2-3 weeks. Depends on my mood. But maybe i'll do it tomorrow, i have manners. Moral of the story is: never go out with me and take tons of pictures. You might never get them.

I forgot what its like to wake up in the morning. I may wake up in the afternoon and seem like a pig but no okay. Pigs sleep for more than 12 hours. I get less than 8 hours of sleep sometimes. It proves im not a pig. Hmph.

Today ended on a bad note, a bad bad bad note. I was fagging in my room and my magic stick fell out the window. It slipped and fell. MY LAST ONE.
I should not have a window. My cordless house phone fell out the window before while i was on the phone with jane. When i went down to take it, some old guy scolded me for killer-littering. Who in the right mind would want to throw a phone down on purpose. I hate old dying uncles, they are unreasonable as fuck.
Amazingly, the phone was still working, till today.

Touching story, i know.

No comments: