Sunday, March 15, 2009

=(

So today was a total disaster. Okay maybe not that bad but still, it was quite bad. Anyway, went shisha with jane and sufian. ANDDD, the place was so fucked up, i could suck out the water from the thingy like a straw. AND nabeee, if water taste nice nevermind ah but it tasted shit. It was like drinking newater plus blood plus water-yg-da-basi( i dont even know if thats possible ) plus wasabi plus rotten egg plus alot of other disgusting stuff. Not saying that ive tasted rotten egg but it might as well tasted like one. I like wanted to vomit when the water touch my delicate mouth. Really, the worst shisha experience, everrrr. Plus, we paid $21, more expensive than others. Fucking foreigners. No offence.

Such a bad bad day, and it rained on the way home. It was 12am. Goddd.

I have pictures, but im too lazy to post it up today. Maybe tomorrow. I realised that i havent been updating much lately. Its not that i dont want to, okay maybe it is. But i dont have anything to blog about. So i only blog when i go out.

Which reminds me, i went out and met eun and tits. I was sooo very happy to hear eun's voice. I was practically screaming at the top of my lungs. Chey, like compo only i blog. But yeah, i was really really happy. So we went to BP and lepaks and catch up with one another. THEN, i got a call saying that my aunt was sick and i had to go to the hospital straight away. So i waited for my father at the taxi stand and when he finally arrived, i got in and when he saw what i was wearing, which was some shorts and t shirt, he stopped the car and told me to get off. WAHHHH, punya sakit hati. Ade family mcm gini.

Oh well, where did i get my weirdness from right.

And sufian gave wrong directions to a tourist. Dont trust him. Hahaha.

I so want to ton so badly. I would like to feel tired. I long for that right now.

No comments: