Friday, March 06, 2009

If nature is god's gift, then we're walking in a whole lot of gifts.

So i can't standddddddddddddddddd my hair, and ended up cutting my fringe. So now i have bangs. I cant buy ciggies anymore cause i look too cute. Having bangs is sooooo irritating, i feel like botaking that part of my hair. It'll be like a new trend. Soon, you'll see people with botak fronts.

Since me and afiqah been sitting at home alot, we've decided to go out and hike all the way up to henderson waves via telok blangah way. Man, we sooo made the wrong decision.

I cannot begin to describe how tiring the walk was. Not to mention the blistering heat. Chey, composition per. Anyway right, the whole trip up was more than 2.4km, i swear. They had like signs on the side to like warn you. But you dont realise cause you think, "ahhh, its nothing, i can do this". But in reality you can't. Like wake up your idea ( like pernah dengar only ). When we finally reach the top (havent reach henderson waves, still a long long long long long way) i got my normal cramps at the rear area if you know what i mean. So, from being not asthmatic, now i am.

I think running 10km wont be as tiring as this.

Or maybe not.

Ill post up pictures tomorrow

No comments: