Sunday, February 15, 2009

The vaio dream

So on valentines day, i spent it with my new domestic partner. My old one left me to become straight. It was devastating, trully.
Anyway, it didnt go as planned but i had fun anyway. We are 2 very fun girls. I loveeee my hubby very much too! Hahahaha. Sooo lesbianyyy.

I've been dying to watch the curious case of Benjamin Button. But i never seem to find the right time. Padahal ive been lazing around at home. Its more of 'i can't seem to find the money'. I should get a job.

The main reason i havent been updating is because some creature has been attacking my internet connection. My father has been led to believe that a virus is the cause of our inability to go online. But really, starhub is the real virus. Don't ever sign up for starhub internet shit. Its really useless.

My internet is being such a dick right now.

No comments: