Monday, February 23, 2009

They fall from your fingers.

So i went out with afiqah todayyy. And met huda and nizam later in the day.And at one point my ass could be seen, but its covered luckily. I live to embarass myself. Like that time i played pool and i wanted to kick sufian but instead my shoe flew over to the other side of the table. What can i say? I'm a potential football player. And live to embaress myself -___-.

AND, i had my medical check up today. Which was really a big blur cause all the checkpoint are all over the place. AND oh my god i had to do this urine test which was fucking uncomfortable and i had to carry my pee across the room. But luckily my pee wasnt that disgusting looking cause it was just clear like plain water. BUT, there were like other guys who brought out their pee so proudly. Btw, their pee are fuckass yellow. Its disgusting and repulsive. GODDDDD.

PICTURES.
I bring my camera whenever i go out now, so my blog will remain pictureful. Whoever who reads should be like appreciative or shit like that cause i go through so much trouble to make my blog exciting even though it may not be that exciting and i dont even like blogging. EEEEE. You people suck. Hahaha.













We apparently bumped into this bunch of guys filming something and i think im going to be appearing on TV! God he's hot.

THEN, there were paparazzi. I had to hide my face.


Andd, finally my beautiful highlights. HAHAHAH.
So anyway, theres this song from weezer called the spider. I think its kick ass meaningful man. I mean its okay, i wish they would compare our lives to a more sensible animal like pigs or something. I meannnnn a SPIDERRRR. Come on. Our lives dont come close to being like a spider's. They should call it The ape or something. At least, according to darwin, we came from apes and at one point may have looked like apes. So it would be more sensible to call it The Ape.
Till the next time folks.

No comments: