Sunday, February 22, 2009

Scared

So, i got my singapore poly letter already and its a fucking huge envolope with tons of paper in it. I could make a book with it. Anyway, i initially refused to look through the papers cause all i saw was words and more words. When i tried to read it, nothing made sense. So i gave up until my mother forced me to sit down with her and fill in the forms with her.
Then come the scary part. I was supposed to fill up this medical check up form cause i was taking a science course, so i had to go through a medical check up. Then they asked if i smoked and at the side they asked to tick yes or no. I hesitated for a moment and ticked no. Then further down they wrote, "I hereby declare that all the information provided is true and accurate to the best of my knowledge and i have not delibrately omitted any relevant fact".
Then i got a bit scared and told myself that i shouldnt smoke today cause my medical check up was tomorrow. But i smoked anyway.

Anyway, they said that it has to be accurate to the best of my knowledge. And according to my knowledge i dont smoke anymore.

I shall continue lying to myself.

Anyway, bye. I just wanted to complain about my medical check up.

No comments: