Sunday, February 08, 2009

Blabbers

Adult fare is such an asshole. I topped up my ez link twice this week. I swear i'm wasting my money on travelling.
I have been going out 5 days straight and coming home super late. I should like stop this mann.

I cant feel my foot anymore. I think i stand so much that blood does not flow to my foot anymore. I think i can put a knife through my foot and i wont feel a thing. I think i should take a day off from my exciting life and sit at home. Literally. Just sit the whole day until i can feel my foot. I say its a good plan.

I am tired and sleepy.

I havent finished that asssignment my uncle gave me to get my laptop. My brain cant work anymore. I read the essay and i cant understand a single thing. I feel like crying now that i realised im becoming dumb.

I miss my friends. I miss going out with afiqah although i met her yesterday. I miss going out with just her and sit somewhere and talk cock. Boohoo.

So i bought a new wallet and bag. I'm left with less than a 100 in my bank. Im very deprived of money right now.

My mother is thinking of getting a cat. I'm thinking my house would smell very kampung.

Bye ah, i want to convince my mother to make my house smell like kampung.

No comments: