Friday, February 06, 2009

hdacbdsbvcjdk

I'm so bored of sitting at home. I can't stand sitting at home for just a day. I'd go out to lot 1, even though i'll look alone and stupid.
I have a ton of pictures to send. Like seriously, i got no time. More of, i'm too lazy.

So, i went out with hitam yesterday and ate at Botak jones. I must say ts a quite cool name. The food is exceptional, expensive and too much. Its like a big piece of meat with huge-setongkol-fries and a big huge splat of cheesy mashed potato. It'll be super amazing if anyone could finish it.
After that we played pool, which was real boring cause i kept losing.

The day before i went out with afiqah and huda. We went to Botanic Gardens. We walked around then sat and talked till late in the afternoon. It has been a long time since we hanged out.
We then went to some art museum and pretended to be art students and pretended to be very artistic people. We were pretenders.

I have just maybe wasted $130 on my hair.
My bank has 100+ left in it. I feel like crying. Money, may cause depression.

I need to go out.





















No comments: