Wednesday, February 18, 2009

-______-

I feel a need to update my blog everytime i go online. Maybe its because of my unknown fans who come here and read but refuse to let me know because they fear of my growing ego. Hahaha.

Anyway, i have been very busy lazing at home, refusing to do housework and cooking. Since my contract at zara has ended i have become the housewife of this house. Its supposed to be my mother but i'm next in line since she has a job. I dont see a need in cleaning the house.

So, yesterday, i was sooooo bored that i changed my bedsheets. Half way, i suddenly had leg cramps, which often happen if my legs hasnt done enough exercising. It hurt like hell so i started screaming,rolling around the floor and crying. Not really actually. Most of this was exaggerated. But it really did hurt. Really.
I dont know why i write this kind of information in my blog but yeah. My life has become this level of 'interesting'.

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind is a must watch. It start off very slow, like i-want-to-fall-asleep slow. But the ending is worth watching.

Bye.

No comments: