Thursday, February 26, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDREYANA!

Hahaha, i actually wanted to wish her at 12 am but i was so caught up with doing something else. Anyway, happy birthday Andreyana. =)
SOOOOO, I went out with afiqah for another job hunting outing. The last time we ended up shisha-ing. But this time we ended up being to tired and headed home. I didnt go home though since sufian called me and asked to hang out. So we did. I do such random things at such random times.

In the MRT on the way back to chua chu kang, afiqah saw a rainbow and of course told me so we both can enjoy nature's gift. Then i took out my camera which i bring everywhere now, and took a picture. So while taking a photo everyone turn around to look at what we were taking pictures of. Goddd, it only proves how KPO Singapore is. I mean mind your own business.

And afiqah got so excited taking photos in the MRT cause she's never done that before. Afiqah's very deprived. And gelojoh. Hahaha, i have photos to prove my statement. WHICH, i will post tomorrow. Hahahaha.

Toodlely doo!

No comments: