Saturday, August 01, 2009

dead end

My blog will soon become pictureless once again, boring and so plainn.
So i'm going out again later to watch a midnight movie. Although i'm super tired i'm being a good friend by not paitao-ing.
Thursday i had fencing which was painful and it when the feeling of unimaginable exhaustion started. To add to that, i went for rock climbing on friday since i didnt climb on wednesday. So i'm pretty much dying by then. Then somebody had to drag me to farrer park to rock climb at 9 am. ON A SATURDAY. Saturday is like the day when i wake up at 2pm and be a pig at home. So i got back at arnd 6plus in the afternoon and now, i'm getting to go out again.
This is exhausting. Semestral exams are coming and my knowledge of chemistry is still at o levels level. Fake, maybe i know a little more.
Oh my ipod has hundreds of movies i tell you. Can become cinema already. Fake again. It has maybe like 11 movies. Still alot right. Its hard work okay downloading and converting the movies. I can grow a beard waiting for it to both download and convert.
I think ive become some kind of ipod geek.

No comments: