Friday, August 21, 2009

Contemplating

So i went out with afiqah and dee today. Its been way too long since i've met dee. And it really was so good to see deedee. Huda though, didnt come. Hope to see her soon.
Anyway, we explore ion and orchard central which is super big ad super duper high which triggers some of my fears like heights and perhaps triggered a new fear which is longscalatorphobia. Its like long+escalator+phobia, get it?
I decided to cut my hair. I will not contemplate any further cause i WILL change my mind and i will never change my hairstyle and i will look the same for the next 10 years maybe.
The depressing phase has past, so i'm feeling very happy today. Ecstatic i tell you. Though there was one night i had a horrible dream. Though it wasnt a really a dream, just a reminder maybe. THAT was depressing. Really. I do not want to feel that ever again.
Pictures~~























No comments: