Sunday, August 09, 2009

Pictures

I didnt realise how long i havent updated my blog. Its dying slowly without me realising.
Anyway, I feel pretty troubled right now. The images that play in my mind every second, thoughts about every single thing this world has to offer, or not.
I realised that all movies that were made are love stories. Whether it is the love for a person, a country or even an animal. It got me thinking that it is love that keeps us alive and keeps us wanting to live. So keep loving people, and keep livin'.
I feel real emotional these days. Nothing really is causing it but maybe just the thought of me not doing anything much to make this world better. Maybe its time i better myself. Small steps are key to reaching goals that are not written.
Stop coming home late would be my priority right now. The rest would come with it.
While writing all these down, i'm getting ready to go out again. I just came back home and have been out since yesterday.
Maybe stop contradicting myself should be my priority.

No comments: