Tuesday, August 11, 2009

With a blink of the eye

These few days, i've let time pass so easily, burying myself in my story books getting lost, often forgetting reality.
I'm currently reading new moon, since the movie is coming out soon. I get so caught up with all these fictional stories that hours pass with a blink of the eye.
So i finally decided to upload some pictures into my almost dead blog, perhaps add some colour to a black and white picture.
With the semestral exams burdening me, i feel more stressed and occasionally find comfort in my secrets(you know).
Afiqah says my blog is becoming depressing. I think its the books ive been reading. I usually update when i'm at the sad part, so my posts end up being very empty and depressing.
Heres some light.~





































No comments: