Sunday, August 16, 2009

Disoriented

So, i have been having horrible body aches due to my illness. I'm having a fever and a flu which makes doing anything a torture. So throughout the day, i've been laying in bed doing nothing but reading my books.
Yesterday i felt even worst. And to make things worst i was out. Beds were out of reach and walking was just painful. Even sitting for too long hurts.
Anyway, i watched where got ghost last night. The movie was supposed to be funny and not scary. It was funny, but somehow even comedies found a way to haunt me. And it wasnt a complete comedy, it was a homedy, horror+comedy, so ive been told.
And i got the worst lashing ever from my mother for always coming home late. So i'm thinking of being a good girl, get back into her good books.
I'm going to sleep now. 4 panadols dont exactly help you keep awake.

No comments: