Thursday, July 30, 2009

Time

Days have been long yet its so short. I'm losing bits of pieces of myself without knowing why. This morning, a thought ran through my mind. I was at the train station waiting, and when the train came, it occurred to me how quick death could be if i were to jump in front of the train. Maybe a little pain would be felt, but i'm pretty sure it'll be fast.
Then i realised, these were thoughts of suicide, and while waiting for the train i smiled and asked myself, since when was i suicidal. But, this wasnt the first time. I've thought of suicide a few times already and my grill-ess windows are calling. But then again, i live on the 4th floor, so maybe i'll break a few bones and still live.
Perhaps i'm depress without knowing. But i dont think thats possible.

No comments: