Wednesday, July 08, 2009

To let go

Afiqah said i should post about the places i want to pierce.
I want to pierce in the middle of my forehead, through and through my boobs, maybe the middle of my stomach and perhaps my armpits.
Afiqah then asks how am i supposed to shave? Then i said, just shave, we'll look like we have fits.
Talking about fits, Shannon, Syed, Yun Wei and me were talking about fits during breaks. We talked about the different timings we could have fits.
Today, was just full of nonsensible conversations.
By the way right, 12 days from now, on that day, that'll be the best day of your life. Its this someone's birthday, she is the most amazing person on earth.
Wahh, I'm so full of myself. I'm not actually. Really i'm the most kindest most caring person you've ever met. Hahaha, and i continue being full of myself.
One of these days, i'd like to disappear. Maybe do something nice for myself.
But i think i have a fear of being alone.

No comments: