Sunday, July 05, 2009

Maybe i am

So, i went out last night with a few friends. Hanged out at starbucks and mcdonalds and talked cock till maybe 12 plus? After that i left for bukit panjang to meet rosa and syahmi. Its been such a long time since i met them. It actually felt good seeing them. Rosa doesnt come individually by the way. She always always comes with syahmi. So i can't exactly say that i met rosa alone cause really, i met syahmi too. Hahaha.
We watched he's just not that into you, and went to al-azhar to eat. Hahaha, made jokes on the way there, switching the radio channel to some random tamil channel. Not being racist, but tamil songs do sound funny.
But all was good. I certainly had a great time.
Got home at 6am though. My little bro woke me up at 9 and he got vulgarities thrown at his face. 3 hours of sleep is definitely not enough. So, i slept till 1, then SOMEBODY, had to call and wake me up. So, now i'm feeling kinda tired, with my make up still on my face. OH and i still got microbio report that i havent even get started on. And i dont feel like doing it.
Pictures... are not with me. So another day then.

No comments: