Tuesday, June 30, 2009

~

Wahhhh, 100 posts already man. I didnt know ive been blogging that long. Amazing aint it.

So anyway, i was walking back home just now after studying and all. As per usual i was listening to my dear ipod, listening to nichkhun oppa, being very engrossed in my music. Very feeling feeling ah. So whenever, i'm walking while listening to music i'll look down, so like people can't see me actually lip syncing to the song. Then right, "DENG!" i hit a lampost. Kanina chaow chi bai. Fucking pain. First thing i did was look around see if anyone saw. Then swear at the lampost then rub my head like it does any good then continue walking home.
Fuck, why is there a lampost in the middle of the pavement? Put at the corner lah fuck.
But then again, dont feeling feeling ah want to become singer.

No comments: