Monday, June 01, 2009

So my weekend was busy plus tiring plus exhausting plus everything you can possibly feel that has somewhat something to do with tiredness.
Friday, went out with Afiqah, Rosa, Syahmi and a few other friends. We went to clarke quay and stayed there overnight. One of the most tired-est nights everrr. Although i have felt more tired but this, at this moment of time is the most tired-est.
So came back home on saturday and DID NOT SLEEP and instead followed my dear mother to my uncle's house to feed some dumbass rabbits. When i got home i just landed on my bed and slept till around 4 i think? Maybe 3. Then went online blah blah blah, met acap. Then took stupid photos. That night did not sleep either, watched leverage instead. On sunday went out with Yun wei and syed to finish up our project which was due today, which we end up presenting on friday.
And i woke up late this morning and was late for school, for the first time.
I got a report to do studying to do and more stuff to do. I dont actually have time to blog but i still do. For my fans, ya know. Hahaha.
Tired as hell now.







No comments: