Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Kota Kinabalu

I've got a lot of stories and pictures with no me in it but i'll do the pictures later story telling now, before i forget.

So i've been tahan-ing my poops for like the entire 4 days, so when i got back i had like constipation. Like real horrible ones, like the ones that can bleed. But no didnt bleed. Reason for me tahan-ing would be cause the place is effing disgusting. It looks clean and stuff but its not. The whole state is boring. There isn't anything to do. The people there are ...... So i don't like going out. Plus its fucking hot. All i remember in this trip is perspiring like hell. Like, i could collect a bucket of my perspire, maybe drink it back and then get back the water that i've lost.
Although the islands were beautiful. But other than that i felt like i was in jail. I didnt have my phone or laptop for 5 days. 5 DAYS. All i had was my ipod which ran out of battery soon cause i kept watching movies since they weren't playing anything nice on tv.
I missed my home, my friends, school and a little rock climbing soooo veryyy much.

I shall roll around my bed and appreciate my home right now.
I think i might have a flu. SWINEEE, fake.

No comments: