Thursday, June 04, 2009

Move forward

So i have been real busy these days with reports and rock climbing and fencing and more reports. So i feel pretty exhausted right now. I feel like falling asleep on the laptop right now but i have to finish up on my report on aspirin.

The weekends are finally here, so are my holidays. But thinking about what i've got to do during the holidays makes me not look forward to it. I've got to study hard since my exams are right after the holidays. I dont want to get a "just pass" kind of score. I want to actually do well. But i know how to talk only, no walking done. Not to mention the fencing and stuff.

I'm just really tired right now and feel like complaining on my blog. I havent been smoking much either. Like 1 a day. I might as well quit. But everytime when i'm on my way home its like natural instinct to take out my ciggies and smoke on the way home. Its like a reflex. My hand would move by itself into the pocket of my bag then take the lighter and light up the ciggeratte and all of a sudden i'm smoking. Maybe i should stop buying then. My hands would be so confused.

No comments: