Friday, June 26, 2009

blank again

My mother has been real nice lately, its kinda scaring me. My sister is starting to speak korean. Right now, she'd trying to rap in korean. She can bearly rap in english, she wants to rap in korean. My mother too has been watching too much korean documentaries.

Mother: You know the korean wives are very nice, always do nice things for the husband and all.
Me: Eh? Then you feeling feeling korean wife ah now?
Mother: I am nice what.
Me: Whispers, kepale otak juboh.
Mother: Ape?
Me: You're becoming boring ah ibu. All you talk about is that documentary.
Mother: But its a good documentary.
Me: So what, you document our family also can become good documentary, you dont talk cock.
Mother: Wah, you very daring ah now.
Me: Because you so "nice". Heheh.

Anyway, more pictures from Rp-school-infested-with-H1N1.


























I've been feeling out of sorts lately. Lately as in these few hours. Hahaha, i dont feel something for very long. Maybe its something someone said or do. I get very affected very easily though i may not know by whom or what. But it usually last for a short period of time. Partly maybe because i dont want to acknowledge these feelings, so i just forget about it.
I think its a good trait.

No comments: