Monday, July 13, 2009

Can we see things that are not in front of us?

So i have been stricken by illness this morning and i feel horrible right now. So, i end up being absent from school and now updating my blog since i've got nothing much to do. So my weekends were great. Also, its how i got myself into this dire state.

So on friday, i had rock climbing and after rock climbing, watched movies at the library and after that headed for yun wei's house. Yun wei can be the next mozart. Hahaha. Slept at yun wei's house till maybe around 2 then went home.

Saturday, when i got home, i bathed, watched tv, played the computer a little and got ready to go out again. During weekends, my schedule is pretty tight. Hahaha, feeling feeling very busy only. So then went to town met Evelyn, Marcus and Elizabeth then left for marina square to have dinner. After that went to Henderson waves and had a photoshoot there. Last destination was Arab street to shisha.

Sunday, got home at 9 plus. Slept till maybe 3 then got ready to go out and study.

I realise now why im failing. Hahaha.

I'll upload photos another day. Im way too lazy.

No comments: