Wednesday, April 08, 2009

wacks, i will.

So, my entire whole day starts on monday. Around i dont know what time i went off to afiqah's house and watched movies then headed to bukit panjang to meet the rest. We sat down somewhere like anak terbiar and play card games. I lost most of the games because of my slow reactions. My body doesnt react as fast as my brain. Like that how? If got tiger in front of me or a lion, i think i'll shout first. 10 mins later then i run. Cb, kene makan aready.

So afiqah left a few hours later, me, sufian, yazid and fizah ate at the coffee shop near by, which later would be wasted cause i vomitted every single piece out.
So then we sat somewhere and played more games till around maybe 12. I wasnt keeping track of the time. So we bought stuff, drank stuff and before i know it, i'm at someone's house sleeping in someone's bed. Hahaha. Its not as bad as it sounds. I skipped the middle part. Anyway, walked home cause it wasnt that far. Sufian and hendri accompanied me home, so thank you. Then found out i lost my home keys during the whole incident. Waited for my brother and when i got home, i bathed and went straight out for shahrul's birthday surprise.
Now, imagine how tired i was.

But it was fun, hopefully shahrul was surprised. I bet he was. His face says it all. Hahaha.
After that sat at esplanade and talked and took tons of pictures which i will soon upload. We later head for sir stamford raffles statue thingy for the second birthday surprise. By the i thought shahrul would have a heart attack, but no. I think he cried.. dont know. Anyway, we played bowling which the girls seemed more interested in than the guys. Then we girls went home first since we're girls and are more prone to danger. So end of my day.
Exciting life, i lead.

Next week school starts. I'm surprisingly looking forward to it. I'm more excited about the guys that are around. Now i just sound like a pervert. Whatever. Like other girls arent thinking about it.

I'm just having really bad nose bleeds right now. Its like a waterfall. Bleeding waterfall. All sticky and disgusting.







































































































No comments: