Monday, April 13, 2009

Always check

Cheyy, i've been blogging for i dont know how long aready. I didnt think i would tahan. Hahaha.
I woke up at 6 thinking my orientation was at 8. Check check, its at 1pm. I could be sleeping right now on my very comfy bed with my super long boaster. Which actually isn't very long. Its normal actually. Wanted to make it sound special. So yeah, i'm awake. And feeling ass nervous about later cause then, i have to go alone.
Cb, can feel the panic attacks coming aready. It feels like getting my O level results. Maybe worst?
I think i'll die by the time i reach school. I haven't even thought of what to wear.
I want to quit school ah. This is too much stress for me already. Fake. Crazy ah. SIngapore poly is my dream school. Fake again. NUS ah my dream school.
K ah i want to sleep.
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, maybe i'll watch a love to kill now. AHHHH, should watch rain before i go to school. That'll definitely calm me. Rain and his tempting lips. Feeling feeling horny.

No comments: