Tuesday, April 28, 2009

sunday morning, rain is falling.

So, i went out again on sunday. Went out with jane and went shisha-ing AGAIN. Shisha, has become some sort a hobby for me. I go there as often as i can. Since hobby needs a reason, my reason is to die faster. But no, its not like i purposely want to go there that often. I just happen to go out with people who want to shisha.

Anyway, schhol was ass tiring today. Not to mention i slept late last night just to finish my project which i put alot of effort in. Anyway, we had like practical for 3 hours. I thought since we're in poly the practicals would be super interesting making bombs or something. Then right, they got ready for us microscopes and said we had to look at cells and draw them out. ALAMAKKKKKK, that one in secondary school also i do lah.

I have an assignment. To draw the microscope. Its due in 2 weeks. Chey, draw microscope can take 2 weeks ah siak.

I have pictures from sunday's outing... But i have school and all, lack of sleep and all. Being hardworking and all. 4.0 GPA and all.
Busy busy busy

No comments: