Thursday, April 02, 2009

10 desicions shape your life

I have lost the will to blog. Not to mention my uncle has found it. I shall change my blog...one day...when i'm not lazy...and free...and in the mood. There are a lot of variables to consider if i want to do something.

Last tuesday, went out with the girls for a picnic at Botanic Gardens. Picnic/photoshoot actually. But most of my photos turned out dead.
So, we went to lucky plaza to play pool after that. I won all games of course, since i am the best and the greatest and other words describing what an amazing pool player i am.
But no, i lost all games, as a matter of fact. I am delusional. Always thinking that i can do things i cant actually do. But hey, that makes me, me.
So i actually prayed it wouldnt rain or be too hot when we went for that picnic. It was neither, so really, it was a perfect day.

I've been very forgetful these days. I would make plans and forget about that plan and make other plans on the same day. So, i'll end up cancelling either one of the plans, which i believe is equally exciting. I do lead an exciting life. So, i decided to write down my plans in my phone or something so i wont forget. But then i'll forget to check my schedule and go ahead making other plans. Chey schedule. I am a busy person.

Pictures~

























































No comments: