Monday, April 06, 2009

dead as you know it

My blog will soo have the same fate as my last blog. I'm getting lazy to blog about my shitzxzxzzx.

Anyway, went t do some configuration shit at SP with faizal, which was really a big blur. And thank god i'm not in business related courses. The building is all the way at who-knows-where and its like hiking. Really, i think going to school would be more tiring than going to henderson waves.

After that met jane who was late, as per usual. But i was late too, so i didnt get pissed off about that. But i got really fucked when she went to the toilet and took her own sweet time while i was at burgerking dying of hunger. Dont mess withhungry people, seriously.
I have pictures but you know. It'll be like uploaded i-dont-know-when.

Might be going out tomorrow. Hopefully, i'm dying of town withdrawal.
Not true actually, i just dont want to stay at home cause my parents would ask me to do all sorts of chores which i dont like to do like ironing. I hate ironing and i have a mountain of clothes.

I just sold my mother's HTC phone. Its so useless, its less than my samsung phone. My samsung shit phone is like 120 and the stupid HTC is 80. Like really, i was expecting maybe 150.

I'm left with 3 ciggies now. I just bought it like 2 days ago. I have to cut down really. Like in all seriousness, no joke. Hahaha, I will...when school start maybe.

I shall do something productive now.

No comments: