Tuesday, April 21, 2009

First Day

So, we actually studied on the first day. Like maths and science and stuff. I actually had fun today. Going around the massive school, running around, sweating.
Found out not all my classmates are goody goody. Hahaha, a plus for me seeing how i am these days.
After school met up with afiqah huda and raziff. Eun joined us along with syahmi and rosa and suba. So, it soon became like a reunion thing at starbucks. But yeah, fun fun fun. I seem to make more friends outside school then inside school. Oh wells~

So, i got like thick notes to study and am aiming for a 4.0 GPA. In 3 years time, i'll be the top poly student and unis all over the world would be on their knees begging me to come study at their school. I'd have a beard with white hair, droopy eyes sagging face skin and sagging everywhere. What education does to you ya know.
But no, i really do want to do well and go to a good uni, make my mother proud for once.

I'm gonna sleep now, since ive got school in the morning. I've been having trouble waking up since i'm so used to waking up when school finishes. Perangai babi what.
Bye~

No comments: