Saturday, November 29, 2008

Brown Haired

I think i'm more sick than before now that i have dyed my hair again. While washing off the dye from my hair i felt like fainting. Seriously, I didnt know hair dye could cost so much trouble.
I feel horrible now. My body is shivering, my nose is red, my hair is brown(doesnt have anything to do with) and my throat's being a bitch.
I'm just exaggerating. But i do feel horrible.

No magical sticks today. I might die of magical sticks withdrawal. A lot of things are fatal to me. Its best if you give me what i want.

Tomorrow is class-outing. We're going to sentosa. I apparently did most of the things even though i wasnt supposed to. I hope its going to be fun. This outing was maybe 70% my hard work. It damn well be fun.

What i want right now is lots of fries. Maybe some carrot cake.
But i dont think i can taste my food. My nose is blocked.
Phone have been weirdly silent today. Hahaha.

Thank you fans.

No comments: