Friday, November 21, 2008

Good old friends

So, i went out with jane today. We played pool. Which of course i won the first game. The next 2 games, i lost. Its not me, its the stick. Jane used my stick, thats why she won.
"Blame it on the stick," she says.
"I'm not going to blame myself," i mean, who does right?
I got back home early, which was very rare. My mother was still very angry about the chocalate incident.
Apparently, i ate her precious chocalates. I can't believe chocalates are more important than my feelings. She's been giving me the cold treatment ever since. It is so stupid.

I miss my friends, afiqah and eun jin. Afiqah starting to look like me. I dont start to look like anybody. People look like me. Not i look like people. Please ah.

I still dont know why i have a blog. It is sooooooo troublesome. Its even more troublesome then trying to put on your clothes with one hand. And putting on your clothes with one hand is VERY troublesome. I've tried it.

Toodlely doo!

1 comment:

DeeDee said...

i didnt know u have blog u little biig cute ass. GRR. HAHAHAHA.